In light fo current events, the Church is taking measures to protect its vaunerable members.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure that we can meet together safely as a church family this Sunday (15 March) and through the week to come.
We will of course understand if you don’t feel like you can be with us. Please remember those who are isolated and feeling lonely even before Coronavirus brought us to where we are. More so now than ever before it is a time to look out for each other, keep in contact and be aware of the welfare of each other. Remember a phone call can really help someone
We will, of course, update you as necessary, based on directions from the government ,health officials and the Church of Scotland if things change.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean